VALCO was engaged as de facto Chief Operating Officer by the entrepreneur founders of a $60 million service company operating 265 branches in 7 states to assess the current business, assist in formulating a "new" short term strategy & tactics and to define the profile of a permanent President & COO.
During this four month engagement, VALCO:
- Assessed P&L and Operating performance in all Company operated
- Assessed the Organization strengths & weaknesses in each market.
- Evaluated the Operating process (best practices et al)
- Validated unit economics by market.
- Assessed Headquarters (Staff) contribution to revenue and profit
- Mentored the selection and introduction (including training) of a new
enterprise operating system that was successfully rolled out to all 265
branches in a 60 day period.
- Facilitated the formulation of the Company's "immediate" priorities and
the "Annual Goals & Objectives.
- Assisted in formulating the profile for a permanent President & COO.